PLEASE CLICK,

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day @ Town


Went town with Cheryl, Haikal, Syafiq, Nick and Akshay!
Lunch at Subway and then....
Went Somerset first cause Nick wanna get his April 77 jeans, which looks so awesome.
Then headed to  Bugis for girls shopping,
Bought Mochi Sweet from Iluma which was so yummmmmmmmmmmmmy!
Lingerie models from LaSenza was too hot, the boys just gotta take photo with them :D
Nick and Syafiq left for party, we continued shopping!
Cheryl and I only started spending @ Candle Boutique.
Bought 3 items from candle boutique, will post my loots of the day another time.
Dearest Haikal brought it back for me first cause I'm still heading out afterwards:)
Went some wulu wulu place, within 10mins 9 polaroid films gone, haha.
Enjoyed my day, hope to have another one like this again soon!

Left to meet dad @ Yishun for Dinz.

xoxo





























 Dinz

#OOTD
yeahh, I bought a new top and changed it straight away.

Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy