PLEASE CLICK,

Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Date With Daddy Gwee

#OOTD


YEAH, BROUGHT MY CAMERA OUT WITHOUT MEMORY CARD AGAIN!

If you follow me on instagram/ twitter @tammychloegwee
You should've known I went Gym and Swimming this morning!!
I realized my fear of water still exist.
When I was younger I hated swimming alone in the pool,
there's always this feeling that something's gonna pull me down or disturb me in the water..
So I swam for less than 45 mins, I was the only one in the pool..
After swimming, I sat in the Sauna, not much of use....

In the afternoon, meet Dear Branda for study session @ Tamp Mac.
Exchanged notes for revision, productive session!

Dinner date with dad @ Geylang with grandma.
Headed home before the movie at 9.45 pm.
So when I reached my lift lobby with grandma, a cat followed us into the lift.
It came out with us on our level and keep walking around my house door.
Grandma damn cute, spoke to the cat in chinese:
"Go away, don't come in, wrong home!"
LOL!

Headed to DTE watched Taichi Zero.
To me, this movie 5/5!










Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy