PLEASE CLICK,

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween @ USS


First time in my life I celebrated Halloween!!! LOL....
Halloween for all my schooling life have always fell on exam period including this year.
Except last year, planned to go Night Safari.... But Night Safari cancelled it... FFFF.
So this year, tho its O level period..
Ohwell, it's only one night ^^
Went with dad and his colleagues, 
most of them were so much younger than him surprisingly, youngest 23.
Got one so hansum yesterday :D
I looked like crap yesterday cause I had fluuuuuuu, 
my face to puffy, especially eye bags, fugg.
Back to the point..It was an awesome experience, 
I will definitely go back again next year with friends.
It was the first time I took roller coaster at night man, AWESOME!
There in total 3 haunted house if I'm not wrong.
Only managed to go to two! Disappointed much...
Didn't get to go death alley which was supposed to be the scariest as it's Chinese Ghost..
Angmoh Ghost not that scary, heh.
Left at 1am, slept in dad's car on the Journey back.. tired day..

xoxo

 my fave pic of the day.



























Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy