PLEASE CLICK,

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October First



 
Sooth your mind.




Today I woke up refreshed, cleansed, and fully awakened.
September was  tough month; I’m not going to lie. But I’m re-emerging from it’s deep waters as a better woman; a more confidant woman. So much has changed in both good things and bad. But the things I’ve wanted for so many years, I’ve finally gotten the chance to accomplish within a month. It’s one of the biggest weights that has lifted from my shoulders. There’s a time for everything. Right now is the time.
Not only that, but I learned my own self worth. What I deserve.  A greater love to those who continue to still stand by my side. And most importantly a greater love for myself. I found new understanding within myself. I’ve found new passions that I didn’t knew I had interest in. I’ve found myself. 
I’m a changed woman.
What a thrilling feeling.
And I know it only gets better from here.

Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy