PLEASE CLICK,

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today's Happening

BIG THING: Anna Honey's Birthday!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANNA!

♥The Shopping
left home around 1.30pm for Orchard..
Reached there about 2.30??
Then headed straight to Far East Plaza... Bump into ♥Vernette say hellooooo...
Then
♥Anna was there tooo,but didn't bump into her!!!
SO SAD!!

Arghhhhhh......

Then bought
a ♥Cute Tang-Top!!Seriously cute mann!
Then a ♥Short Dress that is very ribbon-y...
Then a
♥Red Shoe didn't take any pics of it.... D:
That's all for today!! Enjoy the pics ♥_♥
♥Cute Tang-Top!!
Grey ; White -[i bought the white one!!]-

♥Short Dress

While waiting for a bus i was disgusted by LUMP of FATS!!

Get what I mean???{The one in dull red top}

After that,jump jump over to ChinaTown!!

met ♥ShiHong!!Say Helloooooo!
Then Shop for Grandma's stuff!
My foot was like freaking pain cause of the freaking shoe!!

I'm dumping this freaking shoe!!



I really don't like chinatown!!
It's really stuffy and.......I just hate it!!


♥Yesterday


Yesterday was Chinese dance again....
I 'decorated' JiaXin...
It was ohh soo muchh nicer than her normal-self!!
Take a look at the new her...
&& our camwhore pics!












♥That very memorable friday♥
My LAOGONG{QinPin} walked home with me...
Took some spastic pics!!
-♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥-
















~~BYE~~


Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy