PLEASE CLICK,

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Double eyelid


Hello Everybody!



It's O level period, and what the hell am I doing now????
Blogging about double eyelid ._.
Study also need rest time mah, right? ^^

I used to have mini double eyelids, or you can call it hidden double eyelids.

without make up it looks like this...
Why I don't like my natural eyelid?
The inner part of my eyelash is touching the inner lid when I curl them to put on mascara..
It feels uncomfortable..The eyelids felt heavy
 My Mum had the same eyes as mine, she taped it 3 years and.....it PERMANENT for life!!
 So.... my mum taught me how to use double eyelid tape.

I think her eyelids are nicer than mine..
mum's FB: https://www.facebook.com/eleanornorgi





And now.. tadah!!

without make up will be like...


 The one I am using
Cheap and good one, you can get it at any Popular store for $2.50.
It's not transparent, it's matte.
I use it on a daily basis for like 6 months already.
2year6months more to go!!
Not everyone will get their permanent if after using for 3 years..
Watch Michelle Phan's video!
 


Different ways to stick for different type of double eyelids..

Even Out Your Eyelids Without Surgery
 In this video below, it's slightly similar to how I cut mine.
Remember to cut the start bigger, and end smaller.



Sometimes I will also use the ready to-used double sided double eyelid tape.
It works like a double sided tape, it's pre cut.
But when I use it, I will cut off a little bit of the ends to fit my small eyes.
Of all the methods, this is the best.
You can get yours from any Daiso outlet fot only $2!
It comes in 10 or 20 pairs if I'm not wrong

it should look something like this on the right (regular), white tape with tool.



I used to use the glue method too
 I guess it just doesn't work on me, the glue will turn non-sticky on my bare skin..
Glue can't be used on top of make up...
So glue... not very good..

See? 
One side of the eyelid dropped down....................



In this Video, the famous Michelle Phan tried out tape and glue.
Learn how to use it and see which you prefer?



In this Video, the host Shu An tried out tape and glue.
Learn how to use it and see which you prefer?





Why I don't use the ready-to-use type of double eyelid tape ?
ASIAN HAVE SMALL EYES...
I will have to trim it smaller before use.
and I don't know why but it's more visible... like this...
 I don't like.......


With Love,
TammyChloe'G.

Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy