PLEASE CLICK,

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Morning Movie Date // Chill

Finally posting something!
Meet dearest QT pie Liling this morning at 9am, surprisingly not late!
Then went Mac for breakfast.
I don't know why I so blur today..
After we bought the tickets, there was a receipt for free drinks, 
I didn't know... I thought it was for popcorn.
After I bought a Large coke I pass the staff the receipt, he looked at me like blur.
I like.. no free mini popcorn meh?
Then..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
The receipt was for two free coke..
We were the only two in the Cinema Hall..
So we just talked and screamed as we like.
Quite scary tho, we watched House at the end of the street!
After movie, bbygirl left for home.
I went to meet Dheenan and Imran.
After Dheenan went off for his exam, we went Kabs house.
Chilled at chilling zone till the rest end their exam.
 ...............



















Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy