PLEASE CLICK,

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hair Makeover with Joyce


Nothing was planned today.. Except...
I planned to dye my hair Luminous Gold myself today.
I took out everything from the box, lay out on newspaper..read instructions..
FML, I don't know how! I never dyed my hair myself before!
The last time I highlighted back in 2008? My mum did it for me.
I texted Joyce 5mins before I'm leaving house, and she only had 5mins to prepare hahah.
Both of us bare face and casual wear to town.
We went to The Hair Salon @ Far East Plaza  Level 4 to get my hair done by mum's friend.

Mum's instruction for my hair is:
1. Above ear dye Ash brown Level 7 (darker than my natural hair colour)
2. Below ear dye Ash brown Level 5 (lighter than my natural hair colour)

My hair is virgin hair, haven't done anything except cutting for the past 5 years.

It's gonna have a contrasting look.
 It didn't turn out how I expected it to be like, i expected loud..
I came out calm, but I still love it tho.

Dear Joyce Dipped Dye her hair red, the red was loud! So nice!

We took 3 hours plus to complete our hair make over!
































Joyce's hair bleaching in process...
Bleached result!











End Results!







Where I got my pretty bag from???
PREORDER #02 Closing on 10November2012!!!!


Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy