PLEASE CLICK,

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Graduation Day

 
So Today, went to school late, just for photo taking.
Everyone were running around taking photos with everyone!
In between we went for lunch.
head back to school again for photo taking.
Afterwards, went up to the hall for the ceremony,
The video the school made for us is so sweet heh ^^

________________

It's been 5 years in HSCS.
Never felt this close to my classmates/ schoolmates before.
Never thought that I'd miss them.
Today, I realized I've neglected friendship for damn long.. 
So many of them that I will miss.
Why didn't we have more outings together?
It's okay' after Os, there will be chalets/ overseas trip.
Really can't wait to spend more time with them.
________________

 xoxo


Photos from phones first:





 

From camera:
(the rest of the photos on my FB)














































































Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy