PLEASE CLICK,

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Parents

Just randomly felt like posting this, to let my readers know more about my family background :)
So glad to have such cool parents.

Me
I was born on 16 August 1995, Zodiac:Boar, Horoscope: Leo.
Tammy Chloe' Gwee Shi Ying is my full name, I didn't add the Chloe' in myself.. people always ask me..
And it's not because I'm Catholic thats why I have a middle name, my mum gave both names to me.
My Chinese name was given by fortune teller, my dad believes in having a good Chinese name, something like one/both of the characters must contain 13 strokes, I cant remember exactly..
My Chinese name written in Chinese is :   魏:Wei(4) 诗:Shi(1) 颖:Ying(3)
I had a hard time writing my name in Pri one... FML back then!


My Dad



































He was 25 when I was born.
He's very responsible dad, which explains why he's strict towards me.
He wanna prevent me from making mistakes instead of learning from my mistakes.
My dad was a pro in Taekwando, we used to be Singapore Champion in the SEAGames.
During his NS days he got letter from his Doctor to show the NS Doctor that he's fit for Taekwando but not NS traing.. LOL! And he'd drink and bathe in the night so next day his skin will look red and swollen or smthing like that and.... skip training.
After taking up BMX as hobby he stopped going for Taewando. He's a bike fanatic..
There was a time when my house had 5 bikes displaying in the living room..
He's very willing to spend on bikes, rather than me :@ !
Currently, he's left with 2 only :) , A Fixie and a BMX.
And taking up Taekwando again recently to keep fit.
He had always been changing job. From Insurance Agent, to some THE Company, and now Property Agent which he enjoys doing most, and settled in it.
He's strict towards me since young, always forcing me to study all the time, no break at all.
I used to "hate" him.
I always say why others got freedom I don't?
Why that can go out every Fri,Sat and Sun I need to stay home?
His answer is always: 'you have no rights to go out if you don't score well'....
Now, it's my last year in Secondary school and I'm turning 18 next year.
He's still as strict, but on certain occasions I still get to go out with my friends.
I feel closer to him now, going out with him more often for dinner/movie.
I'm taking up Taekwando after my Os because of him, doing his hobby with him!

My Mum


































She was 20 when she gave birth to me.
She didn't have a proper cert as she didn't even graduate from Pri school.
She started working as hair dresser when she was 14 and mastered it.
Then she became a freelance hair stylist and make up artiste, working for TVC/Magazine Shoots.
I've always loved my mum since young, cause she's cool mum.
She's understanding, loving and adventurous. I don't feel the age gap between her and me.
I like everything about my mum, from head to toe, inside out.
My mum doesn't stop me from drinking, even when I'm with her she'd let me try diff types of liquor.
She brings me clubbing, but once only.
She said she rather let me try first and get used to it, so I won't go crazy when I'm 18 like a sua gu.

  There was once she told me:
  " When you're few months old, I was rocking you with one leg and sewing something.
    Suddenly the house phone rand and I got a shock, I rocked too hard........ 
    The thing flipped and your forehead hit the floor. I froze there and didn't know what to do..
    You didn't cry until about 5 seconds later, and then I quickly carry you up."

That's my mum :)



My Parents
My parents divorced a few months after I'm born, custody under my dad as he has the ability to raise me up.
They weren't in good terms after the divorce, but still...
I go out with my mum every Sunday without fail, and stay over at her place when it's school holiday.
How I feel about their divorce?
I don't really feel anything, never felt different from other children that have both parents living with them.
I was too young to know anything when they divorce, so all I know in my mind is that 
I have a dad and a mum, they don't stay together, but both loves and dotes on me a lot.
Why hope for them to be together when they're not mean to be and doesn't suit each other.
Both of them stepped into a new love life, and I just accept what they wanted to have,I got along well with their new partners too.


Wishing them all the best in life :)

Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy