PLEASE CLICK,

Friday, November 16, 2012

Wasted Youths @ AlohaLoyangBungalow16

Bits and pieces of memory everywhere.

Never expected it to be so awesome.
So, Day1 I reached the chalet at about 6plus.
The bungalow was soooo big, love it!
Waited for more people to come and they started playing games and drink.
People around feeding me shots so I just drank, the dance floor was empty...
So Cheryl, Kitty, Leona and I got it started! My great dance partners :D
My favourite was dancing Gangnam Style haha.
I didn't drink after I got high cause I didn't wanna get wasted, I wanna have fun.
Not my first time drinking but my first time getting high, love it.
While the #CountryRoads(pic at the end of the post) sobering, we went Mangrove Swamp.
Back at the Chalet and 7am, bathe and SLEEP...
Syafiq disturbed my sleep by pulling my blanket off and ask me go get out of the bed..
to let him sleep.. FML, I only had 3 hours of sleep..
Went to eat breakfast with Cheryl and some classmates.
Went back to chalet and bathe again, went to meet Kabs, Dheenan and Imran.
ate Mac for lunch, and chilled nearby.
Back to Chalet with Niq, Syafiq Syiqin and Ria.
Ate BBQ food for dinner, just chilled in the chalet.
Got too bored suddenly and started to help Niq and Ryan make up :D:D:DD:
They looked so pretty! PRETTY BOYS. Photos below toooooo!
Then went to the living room, Niq and Kabs played guitar and sing, I was stoning...
Went back to the room to chill, Syafiq slept..
started cleaning up around 6 plus in the morning.
Funny ah, watching boys doing the chores while I take photos :P
The worst of all was the vomit stained bed sheet, there are pics below how it was cleaned up.
I did help out a little hhahahaa.
after checking that everything i in place, we sat on the sofa and chilled.
I fell asleep on the sofa and tadaaaa!! Many photos taken by Kabs and Niq..
After checking out, went to eat Nasi Lemak and went home to sleeeeeeep.


thanks to everyone that made the party such a great one,
xoxo




































































































































My #CountryRoad buddies,
Dheenan, Syazwan and Syafiq missing..
 Imran caught a fucking BIRD!!!


Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy