PLEASE CLICK,

Monday, November 12, 2012

Work // Ice Cold Beer

All iPhone pics, sotong Tam tat brings cam out without memory card again.. pfft...

Worked a one day job today,
as a PA under Production House - Lava.
Great people I worked with.
Today's location was beautiful, 159 Mt Pleasant Rd.
11 hours of work today.

outfit for work

The Night....
Headed home after work too a bath, changed, prepared..
Head out to IceColdBeer for Ryan's Birthday !
DUMBASS ME IS BACK, I BROUGHT MY CAM OUT WITH MEMORY CARD!
AGAIN! :@
Mad at myself.. So didn't take any photos at ICB :(
After ICB went to eat TeowChew Porridge before heading home.

I don't know what's wrong with my body clock nowadays..
I woke up 7am this morning.. It's 2.30am now... I'm not sleepy at all.....





Blog Archive

Copyright , tammy